Based in Vienna, Austria
March 30, 2017
Available for PC/Windows on Steam
Swarm Universe is a highly modifiable top-down shooter with single-player and online-multiplayer functionality. Being a glowing energy core surrounded by powerful drones, the swarm is the player's weapon and protection against the hostile inhabitants of the Swarm Universe. The player fights his way up the leaderboards and explores the spins of a charming storyline. Furthermore, a sophisticated level-editor enables users to build their own arenas and game-modes and share them through the Steam Workshop.
Swarm Universe is based on Swarm Arena, released by Dedication Games in August 2010. Development started in late 2013 with the objective of making a sequel. After exploring some fresh ideas, Swarm Universe quickly took on it's own shape and emphasis. A new game-engine was developed from scratch and with all new core mechanics and vastly increased production value, Swarm Universe is a complete re-imagination of the swarm-concept.
- Highly competitive
- Highscore-driven single-player levels & endless arenas
- Online-multiplayer: free for all & team-play (up to 8 players)
- Unique, physics driven swarm gameplay
- Fully integrated level-editor
- Easy level creation: level geometry, custom enemies & logic circuits
- Expert level creation: whole new game-modes & cut-scenes through scripting
- Steam Workshop integration
- Detail-obsessed and indie to the max
Swarm Universe - Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please use this service to get your steam-key: dodistribute.com.
About Dedication Games
Dedication Games is an Indie Games Studio based in Vienna, Austria. Our aim is to produce high quality games with a unique approach.
More information on Dedication Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Swarm Universe Credits
Creative Direction, Game Design, Software Engineering
Game Design, Software Engineering