Based in Vienna, Austria
Swarm Arena is an arcade space shooter that is all about action, reflex and tactics. Users take control and become one with the swarm, hunt for achievements, unlock new game features and fight various AIs. Swarm Arena’s fresh gameplay offers a journey through beautiful visuals, thrilling action and pure tactics. The classic arena-style highscore mode plus various AI opponents keep the single-player experience thrilling, while there is also online multiplayer-functionality. One of Swarm Arena's core features is local multiplayer battle, supporting direct one versus one combat on a single PC with two gamepads.
Swarm Arena has been developed from start to finish by Simon Galle between 2008 and 2010 and was successfully released on Steam in August 2010.
- Fresh gameplay experience
- Ranked online multiplayer battles
- 2 independent gameplay modes
- 5 unique AIs
- Evolutionary learning AI
- Multiplayer battles on a single PC
- Unlockable rewards, 15 achievements
- Adaptive music
- Customizable rules
- Global leaderboard
- Multiple mouse & generic gamepad support
- Beautiful visuals
Swarm Arena Trailer YouTube
Swarm Arena Gameplay Video by Total Biscuit YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""Fun, competitive and tense. It's actually an incredibly tactical game - simple to watch, but a lot more tactics and strategy involved than you might think.""
- Total Buscuit, The Cynical Brit, Website
- "You’ve never played an arena shooter like this before."
- Gamezbo, Website
About Dedication Games
Dedication Games is an Indie Games Studio based in Vienna, Austria. Our aim is to produce high quality games with a unique approach.
More information on Dedication Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Swarm Arena Credits
Game Design, Creative Direction, Software Engineering, Original Soundtrack